Monday, August 24, 2009

To you....

Hi there,

Firstly a big thanks to everyone who continues to keep coming back to check out this website time and time again. Sorry for the lack of content over the past few weeks as I have been super busy with work and a few paying side projects (boring logo design stuff). Also having this Melbourne winter sucking the life out of me day by day has not been doing much for me creatively! This is all changing however as the days are getting warmer and the stockpile of new pasties I have built up (see above) are starting to call out for new homes in and around the streets of this city I call home.

Thanks again to all the drab fans out there

d

2 comments:

  1. Ooh can't wait to see your new work! I was watching the weather this morning and the weather man was in Melbourne wearing a scarf and two coats with a really dark cloudy back drop. So I don't blame you for hibernating! Looked so cold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Also having this Melbourne winter sucking the life out of me day by day has not been doing much for me creatively!" Spot on. Same here ... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog